Wednesday

"Squidoo Lensmaster's Consultant Services"

"Web 2.0 Coaching With Minshyenwen Squidoo Lensmaster's Consultant Services"

This Squidoo Lensmaster Review Service is for anyone who loves Squidoo too, but was created specifically for those just getting started building lenses.

“How Does The Squidoo Lensmaster Review Service Work?

Squidoo Lensmaster's Consultant Services - I will Review and give Feedback on your Squidoo lenses. I will check out one of your lenses and give you professional feedback. This will include ideas on its design, content, relevance, module structure and ideas on enhancement and how to best promote it.

The best way I can think to promote the Squidoo Lensmaster's Consultation Service is by SHOWING you.

Free Offer - Your lens will be featured and critique here to help you and others who visit this blog. You will get exposure to your lens and alot of help and feedback from visitor's comment.

Disclaimer: Any site or lens review commentary or suggestions I give are from an objective, want-to-help viewpoint. The learning curve in “internet marketing” is STEEP and I have the utmost respect for anyone who at least makes an effort and tries. I KNOW how hard it can be. I’ve been there… and I have challenges and obstacles with NEW things to learn daily. I will be honest with my review's input and offer a constructive critique to provide insight.

Telephone Consultations: I will call you and discuss your Squidoo Strategy and answer any of your Squidoo Marketing questions in a 1/2 hour phone consultation. If I don't know the answers I will direct you to expert people that do. If you need a little help getting started I will recommend you to the BEST resources I have found. (fee services)

Squidoo Lensmaster's Consultant Services:

* One-on-one private tutoring via telephone or Skype (fee services).

* Email feedback on lenses (fee services).

* Public forum, blog, site feedback on lens - referral services.

* Links to resources. I would point students to the best ones.

* Recommended Video Tutorials by Squidoo experts

* Recommend a Book List of "How to?" Squidoo.

* Recommend a private forum - a place to share ideas.

Answer Questions...

'How do I best market my lens (lenses)?'.

'How to best develop my lens so that it meets the needs of my visitors?'

Now for a LIMITED TIME, my new Squidoo Lensmaster's Review Service is available for FREE!

I can't tell you how long I will offer it at no cost, I only know that its FREE right now!

Site and Products Reviews are available for a fee.

* Fee Squidoo Lensmaster's Consultation Service payments can be made through paypal (www.paypal.com).

This Message Brought To You By Minsheyenwen.

Subscribe to my RSS Feed. Put your your name and your email in the RSS Feed to receive "Coaching With Minsheyenwen" updates.

I do value your opinion - so share your thoughts with a comment on "Web 2.0 Coaching With Minsheyenwen".

No comments: